Diet Another Day...I Wish!

ā€œIā€™m just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.ā€ ā€” Emily Blunt in The Devil Wears Prada

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Have Patience

Whether you are starting an exercise routine or a new diet it is going to require patience and persistence. Your did not become who you are over night, so don't expect you behaviors to change in a day or two. Begin slowly. Choose one or two aspects of diet or exercise to focus on. It could be a five-minute walk or taking two flights of stairs. It could be keeping track of your calories 5 days out of the week or eating a fruit once a day. Do whatever it takes to get you moving in the right direction.

That is so true! 11 weeks ago I started going to the LA Weight Loss Center in my area. To date, I have lost almost 18 pounds! I still have a few more pounds to go but each day I'm moving closer to my goal weight. If you are thinking about going on a diet I suggest you check out the LA Weight Loss Center in your area.
|